Job announcement at Kaoh Chen Water Supply (KCWS)
Kaoh Chen Water Supply (KCWS) is now seeking for several technical staffs to work in water supply daily operation.
Tasks: (Technical site operator)
- Monitoring and operating site work for pipe installation.
- Maintain all equipment on site
- Writing daily report
- Experienced or fresh graduated technician degree in water resources (GRU) or mechanical (GIM).
- Current T2-GRU of ITC are acceptable
- Be able to use AutoCAD.
- Male only
- Salary range around $3,120-$3,600/year and other benefit.
- Work based in Koh Chen Commune, Ponhear Leu district, Kandal province (Prek Kdam Bridge)
- Provided staff dormitory and office within the station.
Interested candidates can send their CVs and Cover Letters with current photo of 4x6 to Mr. KOY Ketekun, Site Manager. HP: 017 299 668. Email: Ketekun.firstname.lastname@example.org